Licensing terms described on this page apply only to our software products. There is no licensing for services!
The final price that you pay for our product depends on how you will use it (i.e. for commercial, or personal purposes), and on how many computers you will use it.
We offer six different licenses to address the variety of scenarios in which our products can be used: Personal License, Dual-PC License, Special License, Business License, Site License, and Enterprise License. We believe this selection covers all potential users as well as offers highly competitive terms.
For your convenience, in addition to licensing flexibility, we also offer other pricing options, such as various discounts, special offers, and more!
All our products are licensed on a per computer basis. This means you have to purchase a license for every computer, on which you want to install and use the product. For example, if you want to use the product on 4 computers in your office you have to buy 4 licenses.
Some licenses, however, allow you to use the product on multiple computers. Dual-PC, Site, and Enterprise licenses belong to this group. While Dual-PC license allows you to use a product on up to 2 computers (provided you are an individual), if you want to use a product on more computers, or if you represent an organization that needs to use product on many computers, instead of purchasing several licenses, it may be cheaper for you to purchase either one Site or one Enterprise license.
We do not allow our products to be installed (even without use) on more computers than what you have license(s) for. Please note that there is a software protection, which, will not allow the same copy of software product to be used on different computers.
Kinds of Licenses
There are 6 licenses from which you can choose:
- Personal License - for individuals who plan to use product for themselves (i.e. not at work) and not for commercial purposes
- Dual-PC License - for individuals who plan to use product on up to 2 computers, i.e. desktop and laptop, or home and work scenarios. This license allows commercial use, however you must be an individual and not an organization. In other words, only you can use the product at work, but not your co-workers.
- Special License - for government, not-for-profit, and educational organizations (you will need to provide a valid .gov, .mil, .org, or .edu e-mail address to be eligible)
- Business License - for companies and organizations; for individuals who plan to use the product either at work or for commercial purposes
- Site License - for organizations, that plan to use the product on many computers within one physical location (site)
- Enterprise License - for organizations, that plan to use the product on many different computers at different physical locations (throughout the whole enterprise)
Given the above descriptions, you do not need to specify quantity for Enterprise license, as a single Enterprise License covers all computers. For other licenses, you may explicitly specify quantity.
The following table provides an overview of our licenses.
|Who is eligible?
||Governmental, Not-For-Profit, and Educational Organizations
||Companies, corporations, other institutions
Individuals who need to use product at work or for commercial purposes
|Anyone who needs to use the product on many computers at either one physical location (Site License) or in different locations (Enterprise License), and for whom choosing this option will be cheaper than purchasing several copies of other licenses.
|You will have these rights:
||Personal, not-for-profit and not-at-work use
||Use for personal and commercial purposes
||Use within governmental, not-for-profit, or educational organization
||Use within any setting for commercial or work-related purposes
||Use within any setting on unlimited number of computers within one physical location (Site License) or in different locations (Enterprise License) for any purpose
|Number of computers on which product can be installed and used
||All computers in one physical location
||All computers within the same organization
Volume Licensing Program (VLP)
Our Dual-PC, Site, and Enterprise licenses provide a simple and affordable way to acquire and install and use our software on multiple computers at a discounted price. You will get the following benefits from our Volume Licensing Program (VLP):
- Simple licensing agreement
- Affordable, consistent discount levels
Please contact our experienced licensing agents if you have any questions or want to place an order.
Governmental, Not-For-Profit, and Educational Organizations
If you represent or are a member of a governmental, not-for-profit, or educational organization, you can purchase our products at a 20%-40% discount by choosing Special License. You will need to provide a valid .gov, .mil, .org, or .edu e-mail address in the order form as a proof of eligibility. To receive additional volume discount, in case you want to use our product on more than one computer, please contact us using this form.