What is Service Plan
Service Plan, or how other companies call it a "Maintenance Plan" is a service, purchased together with software product, or provided for free, that aims to enhance customer service and increase customer satisfaction by providing customer with assistance and technical support, updates, and extras throughout the length of the service plan. In simpler terms, Service Plan is a combination of technical support, updates, and extras or bonuses that customer receives for the duration thereof.
Usually, a service plan has to be purchased together with the product, however in some cases we may provide it for free, as a special offer for example.
Types of Service Plans
There are two types of service plans that we offer: Basic and Complete.
Basic Service Plan
- Standard Support (2 business days reply time), including instructions on how to use the product, solutions to particular problems, assistance, etc.
Complete Service Plan
- Priority Support (24 hours reply time), including instructions on how to use the product, solutions to particular problems, assistance, etc.
- Free Updates, including patches, fixes, etc.
- Product Extras: This depends on the product, but may include free extra features, image packs, themes, e-books, etc.
- Bonuses: This may include various discounts and special offers, coupons, etc.
The cost of service plans varies, and depends on the product, for which the service plan is being purchased, the type of service plan chosen, and the duration of the service. When purchasing a product, you can choose "No Service Plan" option, however this is not recommended.
Purchase Service Plan
If your service plan has expired, or if you did not purchase a service plan with the product, you can use the form below to order a service plan. Please note that some products may not have the "Complete Service Plan" option available, as the lifetime of these products has ended.